Saturday, May 24, 2008

Greetings

Hello everyone. Most of you are mildly aware of my blog Worlds of Written Words (www.writtenworlds.blogspot.com). I decided it was time to set up a non creative blog. Yes, this blog will not be creative in any way. For the cleverness and creativity you have come to expect from me please check out my other blog. Here you will find drastically cynical, irate, and sometimes outright dull comments about the world around me, a world we are all forced to live in. I am looking for an outlet for my nonfiction writing. This outlet will serve three primary purposes, but only two I care about. First: it will help keep you, my friends and family (and any strangers), up to date on my life and what I am thinking about my life. But the two purposes I care about are: Secondly, to keep me writing and to better my writing. Yes, this is the same purpose for my other blog. Thirdly, to lower my blood pressure by allowing me to get my anger out in writing. I am hoping that doing so will lower my likely-hood of road rage. You see, I am trying to make the world a better place.

So enjoy. Please, comment. Let this be a forum of sorts. We can discuss topics, share thoughts, laugh together and cry together. I will tell you now that I intend to invite other writers to join this blog and post their views and reactions to the world around them. These writers will be screened, tried, probed, and d by me vigorously before they are allowed to post. They will be friends whose insight I believe worthy. Family, this includes you. So let me know if you want to be part of the blog and occasionally react to something in your life.

No comments: